Instructions for Storage Media
We are pleased that you have received your rescued data and
thank you for your order.
With your package you get an external hard drive (HDD) or one
OTG stick on which your data is stored. Please follow
read the appropriate guide, hard drive or OTG Stick, to access your data.
Instructions for an external hard drive
1. Please open the carton.
2. The carton contains the data carrier, power supply,
USB cable, a small screwdriver and instructions.
3. Connect the storage medium to the Power-
Adapter and plug it into the socket.
4. Remove the USB cable and connect the USB cable
Media with your computer.
5. Turn on the disc by pressing the button
on the back side.
The flashing LED indicates that the medium
is being used.
6. The disk is now recognized by your PC and you
have access to your data in the opening folder.
If no folder is opened directly, please click on your folder
External drive to open the folder.
7. You can disconnect the disk from the computer
by using „Hardware Safely Remove „.
Select the hard disk in the open window and stop.
8. Once the operating system reported that the housing
can be safely removed and the red lamp no longer
flashing, please wait a few seconds until the hard disk
totally shuts down and no noise can be heard.
Then you can disconnect the device from the device.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AN OTG-Stick
1. Remove the disc from the package.
2.Use either the Micro USB port or the
USB port by opening the corresponding cap.
3. Connect the plug to your device. The devise is
now readable. You have access to your data
with opening the folder. If there is no folder,
please click on your external drive to open it.
4. You can use the „Hardware“ tool
Safely Remove „from the computer
Select the hard disk in the opening window and choose
You stop „.
5. Once the operating system has reported that the housing
can be safely removed, you disconnect the computer.